Inspired by demands for an affordable yet user-conscious pain relief device, we proudly launch our TENS Unit. User driven, these units feature a wide array of output combinations to help get the settings "just right". With times ranging from 15 or 30 minutes to continuous mode, user can pick the setting that's right for them. They also feature three modes: B(Burst), N(Normal), and M(Modulation). The pulse rate, pulse width, and amplitude are adjustable to lessen acute pains due to an accident or chronic conditions such as arthritis or other joint and muscle conditions. Those who prefer an alternative to invasive medical procedures or high cost drugs, this may be the helpful for you.
[Indication for Use]
- Relaxation of muscle spasms.
- Prevention or retardation of disuse atrophy.
- Increasing local blood circulation.
- Muscle re-education.
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent venous thrombosis.
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion.